On the evening of Saturday, 4th February members of the club and their partners gathered in the Fernhill House Hotel for the annual awards night gala dinner. It was a fun occasion and thanks go to the staff at the hotel for providing a fine meal and great service, thankyou.
The purpose of the evening is to present the various awards that are won each year and to announce the club’s Photographer of the Year (POTY).
This year the following awards were presented;
- Most Enthusiastic member; Ciara
- Most Improved; Patricia
- Club Person of the Year; Nicholas
- Liz Doyle award for Innovation; Geoff
In regards to the POTY we had a Grade 2 winner, an overall colour & overall monochrome winner and our POTY.
- Grade 2 winner; Cathleen
- Overall colour image; Cathleen for her photo, Escape To..
- Overall mono image; Simon for his photo, Attittude
- POTY; Geoff, winning photos below;